Vulcan RSPS - Leagues & DMM Jump to content

Update Log #42

Xsj

Misc Bugs / Changes

• Corrected some items appearing twice in the exchange point shop from last patch
  • Added a few items magic damage boost % that was missing (ahrims hood)
  • Removed Duke counting as an Undead creature
    • And corrected arclight's 70% boost vs him to the correct 50% on osrs
  • Adjusted Ruinous prayer's vaporise to now provide +28% accuracy and +6% damage to remain above regular prayer's post project rebalance
  • Corrected one corner of the mining guild not counting for unidentified minerals
  • Corrected expert mining gloves not adding to coll log from new update to obtain them
  • Increased the rate you receive unidentified minerals by 70% (3x osrs now)
  • Corrected missing damage boost to void mage & range
  • Reduced magic damage bonus on occult necklace (or) to match occult
  • Increased the area radius breach npcs can spawn in
  • Added personal banker & greedy gatherer as new toggles to Leagues 3 menu
  • Fixed a change on Dinhs preventing it working on ToA skulls
  • Fixed a bug with Blackjack and doubling a hand
  • Added extra jewelled crabs for the random crab invocation room
  • Molten Miner (L3) now adds ores to your inventory if you don't roll the 20% or 50% chance to auto smelt them correctly 

• Removed corrupted gauntlet cape from gauntlet loot table and made it a 1 time collection for completing corrupted gauntlet
  • Added ability for Range to double proc bolt effect specials with Leagues 3 (Double Tap set effect) / 4 (Archer's embrace) relics that allow a 2nd range hit to match osrs
    • And corrected some logic which made it so your 2nd hit could only ever be a bolt proc when the first one was (they now roll independently, increasing the chances to see bolt procs)

SA954bn.gif

Group Ironman Rework

• Group Ironman system has been completely re-done and as such now has the following features live to all players
  • Instant group creation
  • Ability to remove player's from your group in-game & have it take effect live without them being online
  • Ability to view the player names of everyone in your group live without them being online
  • Ability to remove yourself from whoever is your leader's group, without them needing to be online
  • Ability to disband your GIM group entirely and have all members free to join new groups without a server restart
  • Ability to de-iron via Mac and it automatically leave your group free of charge
  • Ability to add players not in GIM groups to your group free of charge
  • Changing your in-game username will no longer remove you from GIM groups
  • With this new self-service system, there will be a scroll required to modify existing GIM groups at a cost of 12 donator points
    • This is not a money grab, but to prevent GIM groups hot-swapping groups instantly for free to buy/sell items with other GIM groups (making it a main with extra steps)
  • As such with an entirely new system, all GIM groups will be cleared on this update and need to be re-created (for free, so make sure you get it right the first time)

I've also included a HCGIM system which is entirely ready to go (and will revert to regular GIM after 5 group deaths), but I'd love to hear there's enough demand before I add back a game mode I've removed in the past due to lack of accounts actively playing it.

YPXMNAh.jpeg

Looking forwards - Week 2/12

As announced in last week's massive update the below are my current 7 priorities in coming weeks to months while we prepare for the revision upgrade outlined below. You can read my full breakdown of each of them in last week's update log here (including what's coming with the revision upgrade)

This week's update tackled #4 - Group Ironman rework

1. Projectile timings for whisperer & the leviathan
  2. GE History price interface 
    • And potentially tie in loot beams to our actual GE values
  3. Events interface
  4. Ability to swap in/out GIM players without them needing to wait for a server restart
  5. GE Buy offers
  6. Deadman Mode - September
  7. Revision upgrade + all of the new OSRS content

Weekly Boss Speed Run 

• The new weekly boss challenges will continue to be fine tweaked until they're in a balanced and competitive place
  • I know we had 5 months of weekly boss speed runs and that was great, but they didn't start off perfect either
  • I've already patched a lot of small oversights to begin making these as challenging as possible (for example fixing certain items counting as 0gp towards the lowest gp ToA run etc)
  • This week i've also changed it so it will calculate item value based on the higher of the two - item protection value and high alch value, so we shouldn't see any '10gp' runs unless an item needs manual review
  • But this will only become a great system if you continue to let staff know what methods / oversights you've found for me to patch 
  • *Assume payouts are live this week, unless bugs are found

Lastly I'd love to see our staff team expand in size, so if you're interested in joining please reach out to one the 3 admins and they'll discuss / promote 🙂

Xsj

• Xsj locked this topic