Vulcan RSPS - Leagues & DMM Jump to content

Frequently Asked Questions!

Faennian

Hello all! I wanted to put together a list of the questions I see asked the most in Help chat.

I've been writing down questions I see frequently, and borrowing a few from the suggestions channel in discord.

I will continue adding to this list as I find more, so if you think of any feel free to let me know!

Frequently Asked Questions

General Server Info

Where can I imbue my slayer helm/mage cape/berserker ring....?

• Nightmare Zone contains most of the available imbuements. After doing NMZ for a bit, you will have points you can spend by clicking on the chest near the NMZ lobby. Imbues are found under the Upgrades section.
  • This can be used to upgrade several items, including:
    • Slayer helmet
    • God capes
    • Dagganoth rings
    • Void into Elite Void
    • Salve amulet can be upgraded all the way to (ei)
  • image.png.e09cb3898728dabb4ecbe013df48f48d.png
  • Ring of Wealth(i) is created using a Ring of Wealth scroll from the Tradeable section of the Scroll Master shop. The scroll costs 130 Scroll Points.
  • Magic Shortbow(i) can also be created using a Magic Shortbow scroll from the PK Points Shop. The scroll costs 50 PK Points.

What is a Scroll Shop? How do I get points?

• Use the in-game command ::scrolls (or click HERE) to be linked to a list of all scroll descriptions.
  • ::topic 418 goes over all the ways you can get scroll points.
  • Once you know what you want and you have enough points for it, scrolls can be purchased from the Scroll Master on the east side of ::homeimage.png.e8f0c59ca5e2d71363c61d4627922965.png

What is voting? How do I vote? Why should I vote?

• Aside from the already great reason that it helps promote and grow the server, you also get personally rewarded!
  • Use the ::vote command in-game to bring up the voting page. Be sure you type your correct in-game name into the box and click both buttons.
  • After voting on both sites use the command ::voted to claim your rewards, which will be sent directly to your bank. (Dont have a full bank!)
    • The vote chests you get from this give 2x loot the first week of each month, so save your chests!
  • You can vote and claim from both sites once per 12 hours, and voting inside of 24 hours will maintain your vote streak!
  • As a reward for maintaining your vote streak, you will gain increasing benefits through the month.
    • Days 1-5 give $1 per ::voted ($2 per day)
    • Days 6-12 give $2 per ::voted ($4 per day)
    • Days 13-18 give $3 per ::voted ($6 per day)
    • The last 12 days of each month give no bonds, due to how the voting sites function.
  • This means you can receive $74 per month in bonds just for voting! These $1 bonds can be consumed to add to your donor rank for great perks.

What do I get with my donator rank?

• Starting at $25, there are 7 ranks to obtain various perks.
  • These perks can be found using the in-game command ::donatorperks (or click HERE)

How do I donate to get these great perks?

• Use the in-game command ::donate (or click HERE) to bring up the Vulcan Store.
  • After buying a bond, use the in-game command ::claim to send your bond to your bank.
  • Redeem the bond by clicking on it, which will add $X to your donor level, and give you X Donation Points.
  • DP can be spent at the Mysterious Stranger shop at ::home (west side, between the altar and the shops)image.png.96e5cc9f20857726062a008378d0aa16.pngimage.png.af5d3795324f24a9761a4ee17b1e075e.png

Where can I use my brimstone keys/crystal keys/enhanced crystal keys?

• The brimstone chest, crystal chest, and elven chest can all be found in or near the northeast building at ::home.image.png.adbf889acdfecfb5d62155976213cb9b.png

Where can I use my Larrens keys?

• Larrens Chest is found in the deep wilderness, the same location as osrs. (Closest TP is the Wilderness Agility Course, then run north)image.png.6ac26fdac982b8bf1cdc6db98ff835c2.png

How can I upgrade my pet and what perks can I get?

• Use in-game command ::petperks (or click HERE) to see a list of available perks, and the cost to unlock them.
  • To upgrade a pet and unlock its perk use the pet on the chicken shrine in the northeast building at ::home, with the required items in your inventory.
  • Having all of the required items is a 100% chance to upgrade, but you can gamba by bringing only a portion of the required items.

How can I get quick league points?

• In-game command ::topic 343 (or click HERE) for a good start to League 3. (Located under section 2. Starting Your Journey).
  • In-game command ::topic 387 (or click HERE) for a quick start to get your combat relic in League 4.

Can I swap from League4 to League3 or vise versa?

• Your Leagues selection is permanent and cannot be changed. If you want to play a different league, you will need to make a new account.

Can I remove my iron and/or realism status?

• Yes! If you right-click Mac in the shops at home, he has an option to Remove-Ironimage.png.75367ab3f4c9f80dab1e3386a665d37d.png

PvM Info

Where can I find information on raid invocations or droprates?

• Use in-game command ::raidrates (or click HERE) to see a list of invocations for each of the raids, as well as a breakdown of drop chance for each unique(purple) drop.

Are slayer masters the same? Do I only ever get Ankous? Should I do easy or hard tasks?

• Duradel and Nieve give the same tasks with the same weights. A list of these tasks and weights can be found using in-game command ::tasks (or click HERE).

What wave do I start on in Fight Cave/Inferno?

• Fight Caves begin on wave 49 + 2/rank (51 for addy, 53 for rune, etc).
  • Inferno begins on wave 55 + 2/rank.

How do I upgrade my Ava's Device?

• Ava's accumulator can be purchased from the shopkeeper at ::home, under the ranged equipment tab.
  • Ava's assembler is created by using a Vorkath head on the accumulator. Vorkaths head is a 1/50 drop from Vorkath, with a guaranteed drop at 51kc.

PvP Info

Vulcan has a DMM world?

• Check out ::topic 461 for all info about our (usually)monthly DMM competition!

Skilling Info

How do I start herblore? I cant clean guams! Game is broken!

• If you have a skilling boost from a Leagues relic such as Production Prodigy, you can start herblore at any time.
  • If not, you need to do Druidic Ritual to get 3 herblore so you can begin.
  • Use in-game command ::topic 106 (or click HERE) for a guide on completing Druidic Ritual.
  • After doing the quest, herbiboar in the afk room will also give you herblore exp.

There are quests?!

• There are currently 4 quests available on Vulcan.
  • For info on all 4, use in-game command ::topic 496 (or click HERE).

What is the afk room?

• Located in the southwest corner of ::home, the afk room contains 4 fully afkable skilling spots. To enter, you must have voted in the last 12 hours.
  • image.png.7e58d36b0012d704e33279d580bfffda.pngimage.png.3cad9a9419b61b43abce2123c2d749f7.png

Where can I find an altar for training prayer?

• The ruinous prayer altar is located on the west side of ::home, just north of the afk room. image.png.fc29edd8d922f7b529b85aa5939433d0.png
  • The chaos altar is located in the wilderness (accessible via the teleport menu) and has a 50% chance to save bones used on it. You also get +10% exp for being in the wilderness, at the risk of being PK'd and losing your bones.
  • image.png.b15f9bdd8851c504015fbc386d29611a.png

What can I do with ensouled heads?

• Ensouled heads can be used on either of the above altars for prayer exp.

Where can I find hardwood trees near a bank???

• Mahogany and Teak trees can be found just outside of the bank on Etceteria. Use fairy ring code CIP and run northeast to the bank.image.png.14fe8dcde6b1f84ea52fa4866a08063b.png
  • Alternatively, the hardwood grove in Tai Bwo Wannai can be accessed at any time. An easy way to get here is using the Fairy's Flight mushroom > tool leprechaun >  tai bwo wannai 

Where can I make planks?

• Sawmill/lunar plank make do not work. Instead, take your noted logs and gp to the stump in the northwest corner of the afk room at ::home
  • Normal planks can be purchased from the construction tab of the shopkeeper to get started in construction.

Best way to make bars from ores?

• Noted ores used on the anvil in the afk room will transform into their respective bars at a cost of GP.
  • Coal becomes steel, which is very helpful for making cannonballs.

How do I make cannonballs?

• The cannonball mould scroll in the Scroll Shop unlocks this ability.
  • Noted steel bars can be used to afk make cannonballs for up to 90 minutes at a time.

What are these cool capes I see people wearing?

• There are 200m mastery capes for several skills, which provide very nice perks.
  • Check in-game command ::capeperks (or click HERE) for a list of all implemented perks. Suggestions for future perks are welcome!

Does my Double XP Scroll stack with the +50% XP fountain bonus?

• These bonuses do NOT stack. You will get the 2x XP from the scroll, instead of the 1.5x from the fountain.
Edited by Faennian
added more stufff